"We could feel the professionalism of your training in the way you were."
"I loved this weekend workshop. It was a very nourishing experience with an incredible depth. Thank you for your generosity and kindliness."
"Thank you for the healing … I have felt some profound effects since and feel I am saying yes to life much more. I have experienced more guidance and spontaneity during my sessions with [my]clients since."
"Alain is a very efficient teacher, good facilitator and motivator."
"This is the best workshop I have ever participated in. Alain and the team were incredibly focused and grounded. They without any doubt have faced and been through their own process to be able to teach from a place of no judgement and completely with love. I have learned so much in such a short time. Thanks to all!!"
"I want to thank you very much for your support and love these years. I believe true teaching is mostly by example and you are a great inspiration to me."
"After the healing I felt very much centred and peaceful."
"I deeply appreciate your beautiful presence and amazing work at the school."
"There was an incredible amount of professionalism from Alain and each member of the team. Integrity, availability and presence. Thank you."
"You demonstrate clearly as a presenter your passion for your work. You present very clear explanations and know your material very well."
"I felt a lot of respect from the team and you. I felt a lot of presence and love."
"We can feel how you are close to the participants. You have a beautiful human aspect and an excellent way to explain energy dynamics.
"Thank you again for your love of us and this work...
"After 2 days I feel changes in my head. My head is clearer and almost without tremor and dystonia."
"… I feel much better both physically and energetically, …"
Copyright © Alain Grouette. All Rights Reserved.
International Subtle Energy Psychodynamics Therapist, Consultant, Teacher, Supervisor, Speaker and Naturopath
- A Subtle Energy Psychodynamics Therapist, Consultant, Teacher, Supervisor, Speaker, a Brennan Healing Science Practitioner, Brennan Integration Work Practitioner and Supervisor, a healer and certified Naturopath.
- A Graduate of;
"l'École d'enseignement Supérieur de Naturopathie du Québec" (EESNQ)
the "Université Libre des Sciences de l'Homme de Paris" (ULHSP)
the Barbara Brennan School of Healing® (BBSH) Brennan Healing Science Practitioner program, the Brennan Integration Work Practitioner & Supervisor Program, the Brennan Teacher Training Program, and the Brennan Case Leader Internship Program
the “Collège de Maisonneuve”, in Montréal, having received a College Degree Certificate as an Analyst-Programmer in Business Computer Science.
- Member of the Start-up group that founded the Beingness Institute the summer of 2016. Alain was part of the Curriculum Development group creating a integrative Professional Practitioner Program, a Personal Development, Transformation and Wellbeing Program and an Accredited University Bachelor, Master’s and Ph.D. curriculum. The Beingness Institute was specialized in Subtle Energy Healing Awareness & Facilitation.
- International consultant for the Barbara Brennan School of Healing in the United States from 1999 until 2007.
- Senior Teacher, Project Advisor & Case Leader at the Barbara Brennan School of Healing from 2004 until 2008 in Europe.
- Assistant Dean at BBSHE for the Year 4 graduate program in 2007 & 2008
- Year 4 Dean for the BBSHE, from June 2008 until May 2015.
- Supervisor and Therapist for students and graduates of the Barbara Brennan School of Healing as well as for professionals in their private practice in many different modalities.
- Pedagogic consultant for Complementary Health Educational institutions.
- Self-taught musician, composer, singer, songwriter.
- Alain is the founder and owner of Wakan Consultants.
NB: Alain is not a psychologist or psychotherapist and does not have a bachelor, master's or doctorate degree in psychology. Alain has 15 years of independent and private studies in subtle energy psychodynamics.
MEMBER OF: - National Association of Naturopaths & Canadian Order of Practitioners of Naturopathy and Naturotherapy - #3631
- SOCAN, the Society of Composers, Authors and Music Publishers of Canada
WAS A MEMBER OF:
- The “Association des naturopathes agréé(es) du Québec - ANAQ” #GALA-960901-1, founding member in 1992 until 2011